Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

I want to share with you

I want to share with you some pictures of the cards we made last weekend at the SCS shoebox swap we went to.  The theme was to make a Fall/Halloween card (my favorite!!).  I should of shared these sooner but I've been busy cleaning the craft room and moving things around a bit.  When I get in a moving and re-arranging mood it always ends up with everything in the middle of the room and me saying "no that wont work" quite a few times.


Here is some of the pictures.  The cards are just so cool!  It's so neat to see how many different styles come together .  Everyone had their own way of doing things - it's really fun to gather like this and make the cards.  So many ideas flowing, it's great!!

I love all of the cards, but there was one in particular that grabbed my fancy.  Only because I don't use my Cricut hardly at all.  Mostly just for letters, but this is great!  Now I need the cartridge!!


That tree!  I LOVE that tree.  It is one of the paper dolls cartridges I believe. 

All the cards are wonderful!  I hope that they inspire you in some way.  I know they have for me.  I'll be back later with more to look at!  Have a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Those look like a lot of fun cards. TFS