Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween Eve!

Good Morning everyone - ok, good afternoon!  Thanks for being patient with me, I've been a little pre-occupied with family stuff going on.  Everything is ok, it's just a few things that we have to deal with.  That's why I say I might be a little sporadic in my posting.

So ~ are you all ready for Halloween?  I am pretty much so.  There is a couple more things that I'd like to do - I'm not sure if I will get them taken care of or not, but I'll try.  Tomorrow we are going to carve our pumpkins.  Danielle wanted to do it last night because she is not here this evening, but I told her she had to wait.  She wanted to do it last night because we roast the seeds and she wanted some pumpkin seeds.  I was a little pooped with getting things together for her to take to school today and baking stuff for Ricky's work that I did not feel like roasting seeds too.  It will just have to wait til tomorrow.

I did get a couple of things made for the bazaar in a couple of weeks.  One thing that I like to do is make clipboards ~ and I've had a couple of the clear clipboards for a while now and I wondered how I could alter them.  Well right in the Angel Company catty there is a tutorial on how to cover a clear acrylic clipboard so I had to have a go at it.

This is the first one that I did.  I took it and cut the Summer Picnic DP to fit and adhered it to the back of the clipboard using Mod Podge.  I waited for it to dry then I added another coat to the BACK of it to protect the paper.  I let it sit overnight and then I added the ribbons to the clip and a pen that I added some matching paper to the inside of the barrel and I was done!

Same thing, just with DP from the Parisian Summer collection.

Tomorrow is a busy day, but I hope to post something for you!  Have a great afternoon and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: