Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas Goodies


Christmas Goodies.... I am very happy with the way that these turned out. I am always doing something for my DD to hand out at each holiday. I've done this since she was in Kindergarten (and now she's in H.S.) I even asked her to run for class President so I could make all those little campaign goodies (yes, she said NO!). Anyway, I say little treat bags over at Angie's Chic n' Scratch blog (another of my fav's that I visit everyday) and thought those would be cute to give out. Totally forgetting I already bought 20 lip glosses to make lip gloss holders (yes, hopefully those will be done today. )
Since my tubby is put away with all my misc. Christmas stamps I pulled out the trusty SU! stamps. One of my all time favorites is the Polar Bears set. So I stamped him and colored him while watching TV (can't go wrong there ~ spending family time too) and layered it to Real Red CS. Yesterday I went to the store to buy some hot chocolate to complete the bags. In them I put the hot chocolate, marshmellows, a candy cane, a mint reception stick (love love love those....) and the ornaments and paper clips that I made below.
I hope that the kids will like them. I'm sure they will. Well, I've got some more running around today for Christmas, but then I will get to work on those lip gloss holders ~ hopefully to post tomorrow...

No comments: