Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Southern Lights




The pictures are a little fuzzy, but I still wanted to share...
The other night we went to what they call here The Southern Lights. It is a beautiful show of lights that you drive thru at the Kentucky Horse Park. You stay in your car, tune the radio in and just drive. To be honest I am not sure how long or far it is but we were in the car for a long time.
You drive thru the park and there are displays all over. You are not allowed to stop the car so the pictures that I took while in the car did not really turn out. These pictures are when we got out to go inside and see the diplays and take a walk to the petting zoo. I think that I am the only one who like's that part! I saw my first real up close porcupine this year!! Ok, I am sort of an animal geek!
I just thought that you'd enjoy them. It is sort of a tradition with us now.

No comments: