Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

ok, my LAST Christmas card.


Ok, I seem to be finding more and more reasons to make Christmas cards this year. This card I HAD to make. I just got my new Frosty set from SU! I can not beleive that they are discontinuing it!

This card I used Chocolate Chip and Brocade Blue CS with the BG paper from Paper Salon. That blue is my new favorite right now!!

I stamped Frosty and colored what there was in with pencils and gamsol. I sponged around the edge with Brilliant Blue and mounted that to Chocolate Chip paper. I punched the corners with my notch punch.

The snowflake is stamped in Ballet Blue and puched it out with my 1 3/8" punch and layered that on to the reverse side of the Paper Salon paper. I sponged around the edge in Close to Cocoa and layered that on to a circle I cut with my Colozzle. I tied a silver bow to make it look like more like an ornament. I also highlighted the snowflake with waterfall Stickles and put glitter around frosty's body.

I hope you like it! I'm off for now ~ got to get ready for a doctor appointment, but I hope to get more done for you all to see this week. Stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW your cards are amazing. I love that snowman! I'm so excited to be your "sistah"! and can't wait to come back to your blog.

Jackie said...

That is just adorable! I can't believe they are discontinuing it either, bummer!