Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Swag




I just thought that I'd post a picture (and sorry, it's not the best of pictures~it just wont come out) of a banner pennant that I made Saturday night. We have this very ugly short wall in the living room that has the breaker panel in it (I don't know why they put it in the living room???) and I wanted to cover it up.


The black BG paper is some that I purchased a very long time ago. I must of bought 50 sheets of it, because it's lasted me close to 10 years!


I cut the triangles out of the BG paper. I adheared them to SU! Real Red. I then cut out the letters with my Cricut machine base camp cartridge in Real Red on 2". I then cut out the shadow in Glorious Green. I adheared them to the pennant with my Xyron. I punched holes in the banner at the top middle and bottom and set eyelets so the ribbon wont rip thru the paper. I'd like to be able to save this to use again. I used some white organdy ribbon and the bows were made with green grosgrain ribbon that I purchased at Walmart. I hope that you like it ~ they are simply easy to make....
Enjoy.... Have a nice evening...


No comments: