Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

SC1 Sample


I'm sorry that it took so long to post a sample for the SC1 sketch that I posted. This holiday season has come so fast. And it is almost Christmas day!!!

This was actually a quick card that I made for the sample. I plan to make another hopefully today or tomorrow. I would like to get some shopping done today because we are getting some storms coming in and I really don't like to drive in the weather...


For this card I used "Holiday Hedgehogs". I stamped the small hedgie and punched him out with my 1 1/4" circle punch. I mounted that on to a peice of scrap green with a 1 3/8" circle punch. I layered those peices on to a peice of Glorious Green CD that I stamped the holly on with Glorious Green ink. (I think that I'm seeing a pattern here>!?)

I then mounted that on to a peice of candy cane paper that I got in a stack from Walmart that I had tied a peice of ribbon on (ribbon also from Walmart). That was all mounted on to a Real Red card.

Stay tuned for more samples. I hope to get another sketch posted, but I'd like to know if the sketches help. If anyone would like to see something more or less, please let me know....

No comments: