Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Just a taste....


Here's a little sample of something that you may of seen in my SCS gallery.
I stamped the image (All Night Media) in black ink and colored it with colored pencils and Gamsol. I used a gelly roll pen on his beard (sorry ~ pic does not show it) and fun flock on his hat. I also used stickles red for the polka dots on his hat.I stamped "naughty or nice" (unknown) all over the card in versamark. I punched out the image with my Giga punch and layered it onto a circle of black CS cut with my colozzle. I layered that onto BG paper from American Traditional designs and added ribbon accents to the layer before placing on the card.


I hope that "keeps" you til I come back with more to post... As always, TFL :-)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Beautiful job coloring, lots of great detail to look at!