Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another scrappin' day...

I want to show you the other book that I made for Danielle's friends.  This one is for the other one of her twin friends.  Like I mentioned yesterday, the pictures are almost the same - but the layouts are different.  I hope that you enjoy them, and they spark some kind of creativity for you.
I love how this page turned out.  I love cutting the flowers and popping them up like this.
This shot was taken outside of a local coffee shop here in town.  We've got some really nice old buildings downtown.
I added some of the flowers that Mom made, and a butterfly too.
All the boys looked so handsome!
What a great bunch of kids!!

If you have any questions, just ask.  Like I mentioned yesterday ~ when I scrap there is stuff everywhere!!  It is really hard to keep track of what I used and from where and whom.  Most of the supplies used I listed in yesterday's post, but if I missed something (which I might of) just ask.

Have a great day!!

No comments: