Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, February 06, 2009

Happy T.G.I.F. Everyone!

Woo-Hoo it's Friday!! For some reason this was a long week. Maybe because my daughter's been home for almost 2 WEEKS with snow days. The other day she just did not feel goo, of course the one day that they did have school. She's not been feeling too well and I made a doctor appointment for her and today she goes in after school for an ultrasound. They think it might be her gall bladder. Well, it seems to run in the family.... Poor thing, all she's worried about is not being able to eat for 6 hours before. Now tell me, does that sound like a teenager you might know?
I've got some pictures for you today. For some reason my camera works when it wants to. I re-took pictures of the cards I told you about the other day. One picture came out fine, the other not too good. Strange.... I've had this camera for a while, I guess I need a new one Ü

I made this card using my Barnyard Birthday set from TAC. Isn't it cute? I love cows and he's no exception!

The base card is Pixie Pink and I used my TAC Catelynne paper on it (another one of my fav's!!) and some cute pink ribbon. I stamped the image and colored it in with my pencils and gamsol. I cut around the image with a pair of decorative scissors, sponged on some Green Galore ink around the edge and layered that on to a piece of Chocolate Chip. For the sentiment panel I first stamped the border with Pink Passion ink from TAC's I remember when set and then stamped the sentiment with my Stamp-a-ma-jig from the Barnyard Birthday set in Green Galore ink. I sponged some Green Galore ink around that panel and adhered it to a piece of Chocolate Chip cs.

I thought that it turned out kinda cute, don't you?

This card is basically the same thing. I used the same paper and set's I just stamped the little piggy and lamb. Of using the scissors to cut around the image panel I used my Marvy Mega and Giga scallop circle punches, Close to Cocoa ink and a white gel pen. For the little piggy I stamped him twice, cut out the head and used a pop dot to add the image over the top - just for a little dimension. The lamb I added some white fun flock to her pouf.

Do you wanna see something cold? Well here it is!


This is ice on the INSIDE of our windows in the craft room!!! My SIL gave me a basket this summer that is HUGE. I keep all my supplies in it in the house because I'm not going in there til spring! I have to go out to the craft room to grab a punch or something every now and then, but there is NO WAY that I am going to be sitting in there until the first tulip pops thru the ground! Starting today we will be warming up to the 40's - then we'll be in the 50's next week. But I'm still not going out there!

Well - that's all I have for today. I've go to get some laundry done, then maybe make a card or two to share with you!

OH!!! And don't forget the giveaway! Make sure that you sign up for The Angel Company giveaway. If you missed the post or the link on my sidebar just click HERE.

Have a great day!
Hugs,

Joani

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Wow and I thought my craft room was cold! Well now it's my oldest's bedroom and I'm out in the living room. I have two windows right here and they're not too bad.

Great cards Joani!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Julie Temple said...

Love the Barnyard Birthday Cards!! Of course, the COW is my fave..LOL! Yup, you still have the cold BIG time! We got to 60 yesterday and all the ice s now gone..YAY! I hope it does that for you, too, BUT it does look so pretty on the windows...

Rubber Hugs,
Julie