Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Super quick post today!

Howdy everyone!
Today is going to be a super quick post. I'm on the run!! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back with more, but I'm not for sure ~ Betty's coming over for a play day!! Yippie!! I so look forward to those times. Just yesterday we were talking and something was said about something that we talked about once before, but never finished the conversation. Well, it's no wonder. When Betty stops by it's a jumble of everything. Paper flying, glue adhering, cookies disappearing Ü Those are fun times!!
I want to show you some ATC's that I've made for my Cards Made By Hand group that I'm run. We are having a caffeine ATC swap - I love those - and here's a peek at what I've made.
All paper used was Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and Pretty in Pink. The ink was Close to Cocoa and Rose Romance.
This set was a TAC hostess set called "The Morning Buzz".

This set is an oldie but goodie from SU! called "Espresso Yourself". And the spoon does not have a vendor stamped on the wood.
This ATC opens like a card. I used the stamp from Embossing Arts because Chocolate is caffeine also. Try eating some before bed and you'll be up reading or stamping for sure!! The sentiment (both inside and out) does not have a vendor on it either ~ but it is hilarious!!
"Store your chocolate on top of the fridge, because calories are afraid of heights and they will jump out to protect themselves" ha ha ha... If that were only true, huh!

So that's all I have for today. I will try to post more tomorrow!!

Have a great day!!
Hugs,

Joani

1 comment:

Susie Sugar said...

How Sweet .....truly Scrumptious !!
Love Susie xx