Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How about a quickie?

I've been "pre-occupied" by web surfing today that I ran out of time. So instead of just saying I can't post anything for you today I am posting a quickie.
The card purse that I made the other day, well I made some quick note cards for it and I wanted to show you those.


The supplies I used for these were:
Cameo Coral, More Mustard, Orchid Opulence and some Eggplant cs.
I used the Parisian Summer DP from SU! (I think that might be my new favorite)
TAC I Remember When, Kid Praises and Everday Events stamp sets.
And I used my Marvy super, mega and giga scallop square punches. I've also doodled around some of the panels with my black gel pen.
This is what the purse looked like after I used some stickles on the chipboard pieces from American Crafts (that I got on sale from Big Lots for $1.00!!)

And this is what the purse looked like when I had it open with the notecards and envelopes inside.
Tomorrow I will show you what I made for my SIL.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Joani

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Beautiful work! Love it all.