Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

There I go again....

Sometimes I really worry about me. I thought that today was Wednesday and yesterday was Thursday. Could be an age thing. I showed Mom all my grey hairs last night. Her eyebrows went up as in "my goodness I would of never known". Of course she wouldn't. I pin my hair back everyday or wear a headband. Then she says "well, you are getting to that age". Yes, I know Mother, fffffoooouuuurrrtyyyy is just around the corner. Heck, I can't even say it! I have always sworn that I will never be older than 25. And I have been 25 for almost 15 years now Ü

Enough of that. I think a grey just sprung out of my ponytail!

I wanted to show you a couple of cards that I did yesterday but the pictures turned out kinda bad. So today I will re-take them and show you tomorrow! I just wanted to let you know that I'm here, and I'll be back tomorrow. Maybe with a sketch too?

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Joani

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Forty really isn't so bad...but as I get closer to 50 YIKES!!!!! At least I'm not totally white haired as some of my dad's side of the family is @ 50 of course I have a cpl more yrs!