Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Wanna do some SU! shopping?

Hey everyone, listen up... I thought that I would post a special that Betty is doing if your interested. She is gathering people for sign ups for a marker club and a button and brad share. Are you interested? Of course you are! When I first started stamping that's what I did. I got involved in a marker club. If I didn't I probably would not have all the markers. It's a great way to collect all the SU! markers without having to dole out the whole amount all at once.

You would do it for 4 months and during one of those months you get to be a "hostess" also ~ which means hostess benefits too!!
Are you interested? Of course you are!! Just give Betty a shout at bgtodd2003@yahoo.com
Oh and pssst....
She's also giving away a gift if you join her marker club.....

No comments: