Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's hump day!

The week is 1/2 over ~ getting close to the weekend. Hubby had to work last Saturday and though I got to get stuff done it still throws off my schedule. It feels like it is the weekday when it isn't. Maybe we will go puppy shopping this weekend? I still miss my girl each and every day ~ but I think that it is time to get a new dog. If you are a dog lover you can understand the unconditional love that they give. Yes, it is time.
Yup, card time!! You ready??

This card I made using my Angel Company set Little Cupcake. As you know I love cupcakes, and this set is one of my go to set's. The base card is Pixie Pink that I stamped the candle with Pixie Pink ink. I layered on some Close to Cocoa cs that I punched with my SU! scallop border punch and then added some DP from The Angel Company Catelynne collection. I punched out the ovals with my Marvy punches and added a couple of ribbon loops and brads to it before adhering it to the card with pop dots. I then added the image to the front and some stickles and I was complete.
This card I stamped the word 'sweet' from The Angel Company's Little Cupcake set with Close to Cocoa ink on to Close to Cocoa cs. I then took a piece of Pixie Pink cs and ran it thru the cuttlebug with my swiss dots folder then ran it thru again to cut out the scallop circle. I added it to the card. I then added a piece of ribbon across the scallop circle. I cut out the two shapes with my cuttlebug and my labels two nesties and added that to the card. The sentiment was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink and punched out with my designer label punch. I added a punched 1 3/8" circle of Close to Cocoa behind it. I stamped the word 'birthday wishes' and 'happy birthday' on the inside of the card with Chocolate Chip ink. Once it was all put together I added some stickles to the cuppy cake and I was complete.
I hope that your sticking with me ~ I know that I'm not posting as much as I normally do, but I've been a little busy.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Such sweet cards! I love pink and brown together! It always reminds me of neapolitan ice cream.

Have fun puppy shopping! I'd really like to get a dog.