Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Stocking Stuffers...

I never posted the stocking stuffers that I made for the SCS gathering that we went to a few weeks back.
The Angel Company used to give out stamps for every $30.00 in merchandise that you purchase (they don't any longer, you have to purchase them). I used to send them out to people when they'd ask for a catty, just as a friendly little gift ~ and so you can see the quality rubber that you are purchasing from The Angel Company. Anyway, I had quite a few saved up and thought that it would be a nice little gift for my stocking stuffer.
I packaged them up and made the little tags for it. The tags were made with the same stamps (The gift with purchase) and the set I Remember When. I used Green Galore and Real Red ink, and Riding Hood Red and white card stock.
I thought that it was a nice little gift. I know that I would of liked to receive it *Ü*
Have a great weekend!

No comments: