Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

What I wanted to show you...

Remember the little peeks the other day - well this is what I was wanting to show you. I made a briefcase... Adorable, huh? This was another tutorial from Becky at Inking Idaho. I love her tutorials, they are so easy to follow. And when I first saw this I knew I had to make it!

The base box is More Mustard. I layered it with DP from The Angel Company called Kamalaht. The stamp set that I used for the cards on the inside is also from TAC, it is called Happy Trails.
The inside holds A2 size cards and 3 x 3 note cards. I also have some altered binder clips and a pen.
Here is a better picture of the inside. Room for lots of goodies.


I made this for a friend and I didn't want to post it til I knew she got it ~ It was hard waiting to show you *Ü*
I did just a couple of things different from the tutorial. You know how that is... Kinda like when I used to work and you'd be training a new person - you have your way of doing things and I have mine. Whatever is easier for you.
I just love it!! Quick run over to Inking Idaho and take a peek. Let Becky know that I sent ya!

1 comment:

Julie Temple said...

This is TOTALLY cool!! Such a neat set to give as a gift, or keep for yourself! Great as always, kiddo!

Hugs,
Julie