Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Mojo Monday Mojo98

I'm going to start this post off with an I'm sorry... I should of posted this Monday, but to be honest it was not completed.

If there is any of you who participate in the Mojo Monday sketch challenges this is an awesome sketch. If you don't you should. It really gives you lots of inspiration. I used to look forward to the sketches every Wednesday on SCS but now that I've found the Mojo Monday and even the Midnight Madness sketches it's almost like an overload in my brain!

This sketch is a great one, and I'm going to use it again I'm sure. This is the sketch for Mojo98.
And here is my version of the sketch. I think that it is a little washed out. The weather has been gloomy and dreary here for a few days so I think that it kinda came thru on my card.
The base card is Pacific Point that I layered with Baja Breeze and grey cs. The DP was from Betty and I'm not sure who it's from. I used my nesties to cut and emboss the layers and the background piece I ran thru my CB with the devine swirls folder. The stamped sentiment is from SU! All Year Cheer I that I stamped in Bordering Blue, I kinda thought it looked a little grey. I added some ribbon and a brad and I was complete.
Like I said, I think that the weather has a way of altering my mood.
Stay tuned, I'll be back this afternoon!

1 comment:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun blues and use of nesties. Awesome job on the Mojo Monday sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.