Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Good morning everyone!
I hope that today finds you well and that your weekend was a great one!

I'm sorry for not showing up yesterday but Ms. Betty told me late Sunday that she was coming over on Monday and there was no time to post. Betty's not been over in a while and we had a productive play day. It's always fun to get together and have stuff all over the table and just sit and create and chat. I've been missing that.

I do want to show you a card that I made the other day for a friend's birthday. I think that it might be a little late for her birthday, but I'm sure that she won't mind. And this was a set that I bought from Gabby over at Confessions of a Stamper. I think that she still has some of her set's for sale if you pop on over *Ü*

Anyway, are you ready for the deets?

The base card is Chocolate Chip that I layered with Pink Pirouette and DP from The Angel Company Catelynne collection (next to Chocolate Chip that's my favorite paper!!!). I stamped the image from MFT's Let's go For a Walk and colored it in with my pencils and Gamsol. I cut out the image and sponged Chocolate Chip ink around the layer and adhered it to a piece of Pink Pirouette cs. I stamped the sentiment in Pink Passion ink and layered it on to a piece of Pink Pirouette cs that I cut like a banner. I had also added the ribbon with a little jewel brad in the center. So wadda ya think? I think that it turned out cute.

I've got another one to show you but I will save that for later.

Have a great afternoon!

No comments: