Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Toasted Marshmellow Day!

I just had to show you these pictures. My daughter loves toasted marshmallows and smores. One evening we were thinking of them and we had BBQ'd earlier so the grill was still hot. Hubby threw a few more pieces of charcoal on the grill and we had toasted marshmallow's. Then one night Danielle wanted some, we were not going to fill the grill with charcoal so she could - so dear hubby (who's always thinking) went to the garage and got out his torch. It's intended purpose is for soldering things - well hubby brought it in and we took out our skewer's and had marshmallow's. Yup, that's my hubby. The Tim Allen of the south!
It's kinda off of the toasted marshmallows subject - but it's still about marshmallow's. My dear, dear hubby. I think that he is hilarious. He keeps me laughing all the time. You know they say that laughter is the best medicine, and I get plenty of it. They also say that the more you laugh the longer you live ~ if that's the case, I'm going to be well over 100!! Well he stuffed his mouth the other day and he was trying his best godfather impersonation. Take a peek.

I just wanted to give you all a laugh and I will be back later to post something creative! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

the Purple One said...

Joani, your hubby is so cute.
I am happy for you!!

Nicola said...

Hilarious. You guys crack me up.

Love Ya!!!

Hugs
Nic