Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Weekend!!

I hope that today brings you lot's of sunshine and inspiration!! I hope this post brings you inspiration!!

I've been busy the past few days. I could say I'm a paper crafting machine *Ü*

Here's a few of the cards that I've made to put inside of another tote bag I've made. I'll post the tote bag a little later, but here is the cards for it.
I should of stocked up with more of the Bella Rose paper and I didn't ~ maybe I will find someone out there selling it?? It is truly one of my all time favorites!

The base of this card is Pink Pirouette that I used some Bella Rose DP on. The insert is Riding Hood Red. I cut the paper 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored it at 5 1/2" and then again at 7 1/2". I used the bone folder to make sure that my folds were crisp. I attached a piece of DP under the flap then I added a length of ribbon to the flap and went around the back of the card. This is what is holding the card closed. I used the stamp set Heart Blossoms, colored the image with my pencils and gamsol and punched it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch. I then punched out a piece of Pink Pirouette with my 1 3/8" circle punch and then a piece of Riding Hood Red with my scallop circle punch and layered them all together. In the bottom left corner I punched out 3 circles with my 1/4" circle punch and adhered them with mini glue dots. I figured this was a nice way to layer and you don't have to worry about it tearing the envie when it goes thru the mail.
This shows what the insert looks like when pulled out.
Basically this card is the same as the last one, just a different way to use the Bella Rose paper.
The base card is Pink Pirouette that I layered with Riding Hood Red and Bella Rose DP. I used a length of ribbon and rick rack at the center of the card. I stamped the border image just above that with versamark ink. I took my SU! large oval punch and stamped the image from Sincere Salutations in the oval then I layered it on to a piece of cs that I cut out with my marvy scallop oval punch and I was complete.
I will be showing you the tote I made to carry these in later ~ so be sure to come back!!

No comments: