Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Monday

and where does the time go? Mom always said that when you get older time seems to fly by ~ It can't be true, I'm not old!!

Thanks to Betty letting me use her Medallion stamp I made a few cards yesterday. Wanna see? Of course you do or you wouldn't be here...
This first card was an accident that happened. Danielle was in the craft room with us and she was going on and on about this and that. I was not paying attention and cut the wrong image. I guess it turned out nice, don't ya think? A friend of ours Anne calls it "happy accidents" and I guess she's right.

The base card is Purely Pomegranate that I stamped the image with Bravo Burgundy ink directly on to the card base. I then stamped the image again on a white piece of cs, cut the image out in the center with my coluzzle and layered it to a piece of Old Olive cs. I took the piece that I cut out and added a crystal brad to the center and used pop dots to adhere it to the middle of the panel. I stamped the sentiment from the Oval All set with Bravo Burgundy ink on to Old Olive cs and punched it out with my oval punch. I stamped the image again with Old Olive ink on white cs and punched it out with my smaller oval punch and adhered it over the top of the Old Olive piece and adhered it to the card with pop dots and I was complete.
This card is what the other card should of looked like...
I stamped the image on the card base with Bravo Burgundy ink and again on to white cards stock twice. I cut out the circle center with my coluzzle, added a crystal brad to the center and pop dotted it to the center of the white cs. I then added that panel to a piece of Old Olive cs and lined it up with the stamped image on the base card. I stamped the sentiment from the Oval All set on to Old Olive cs with Bravo Burgundy ink and punched it out with my large oval punch. I stamped the sentiment Best Wishes with Old Olive ink, punched it out with my smaller oval punch, attached it to the Old Olive piece and layered it to the card with pop dots.
You like? I've got a few more to show you ~ but I'll make you wait til later Ü

No comments: