Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another Stationary set

Ok, I've been a little addicted to making these, haven't I? They are so darn easy to make that I keep making them. This one I like a lot so I just might keep it for myself *Ü* The Bella Rose paper was one of my all time favorites and I've held on to a lot of it ~ I think it's time to use it up.

This is the outside of the holder, there is also a pocket on the other side that holds 2 more cards.
I used Old Olive, Pink Pirouette and Bella Rose DP.

This is the inside of it with another pocket for the envelopes. There is also a notepad and pen. Here are all 4 of the cards that fit in the outside pockets. The stamp set is from TAC and it is called "G is for Grateful".
And here is one of the cards. It is a pocket card and what holds it together is the ribbon.
You like? Come back later today and I will have the tutorial posted for you!!

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Gorgeous! I'm so looking forward to this tutorial. It's way to hot to papercraft but looking is good! LOL Wish we had AC that would help.