Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I think that I spoiled you yesterday

Yup, I did.

I posted everything I had yesterday and there is only really one post today. Sorry. But tomorrow I will have more again ~ promise!

I want to show you the butterflies that Mom is making. I showed you her butterflies, but I had a whiz bang idea! I love to play with my wire, I really hardly use it, but I love to play with it. And I made a card and had Mom make me a brown butterfly. And I don't care too much for the thread antennas so I grabbed the wire ~ and my beads are in the same drawer. POOF! Idea!!
I really like them with the beads. Mom is selling them if anyone is interested just shoot me an e-mail.
I'll be back later with the card that I used these on!

No comments: