Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, August 01, 2009

No family time today...

Yeppers, no family time today ~ hubby had to work. We were going to go look at puppies today but no can do now. That just means that the time is not right that's all. I miss Ginger each day, still. It's a void in my heart that will always be there, but I think that it is time for a new puppy.

Oh well ~ enough of my babble. On to the project at hand.

Remember these? These were one of the projects posted over at SCS a while back. I've just not posted them to my blog yet. This was the tea bag holder. Very cute little idea to hand out. The size could easily be adjusted to fit a pack of cup a soup or even a hot chocolate packet. Just think, Christmas is almost here. Today is August 1st already...
Here is my version and the instructions...

The paper I used was Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Dark Purple, So Saffron and Parisian Summer. The stamp set's that I used were from The Angel Company and they were Simply Devine and Trendy Greetings. I used my 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches and my Martha Stewart punch. I used Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum and Pale Plum inks. The ribbon was some that Betty brought me, yummy huh?!
Why don't you click here to be taken to the directions and make one for yourself, I'd love to see it!
This is enough for this post. Stop back by later to have a look-sie at what else I've been up to!

No comments: