Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good Morning!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope today finds you rested and well.
As I mentioned yesterday I wanted to show you the coupon holder that I made, and how I made it. I had wanted something to put in my purse for a while to keep my coupons in. Of course I'm sure that I will still not pay attention and they will expire anyway!!
Make note: If for some reason you can not see the picture just click on it to bring it up larger then hit your back arrow to bring you back here.
The first thing that you will do is cut 2 pieces of patterned or DP 4 1/8" wide x 12" long. Place it on your scor-pal and score it at 2", 4", 6" & 10" then turn the paper over and score it at 1", 3", 5", 7" and 11". Now you will fold your paper with the valley and mountain folds (accordion style) very crisp, use your bone folder if you must.
I used white cs, but you can use whatever you like for this part. You will cut 6 pieces of cs 4 1/2" wide by 4 1/8" tall. You can use your 1 1/4" circle punch and insert it 1/2 way into the cs at the center point to make the tab's. Now you will take your cs pieces and apply your adhesive to the front side and glue them inside your accordion folded paper on both sides.
This is what it should look like when this step is complete. This is easy so far, right? Once you get this step done the rest is a piece of cake!

Now you will take a piece of 4 1/2" x 12" piece of matching DP and score it at 4 1/8", 4 5/8", 8 6/8" & 9"*** Now you will take your accordion center piece and apply adhesive along the front and back sides as shown and attach to your long DP.***Please make sure that these dimensions are correct BEFORE attaching your center file piece. I am doing this from memory since I seemed to of lost my directions...

To close the file you can use a piece of Velcro, a magnet or even make a cute belly band to keep it closed. That is your choice, and the possibilities are endless!! The paper that I've used here is from The Angel Company called Bella Flor.

So ~ how do you like that? That's what I made for my Stampers 6 group last party. You want one? Become one of my Stamper's 6 group and you can look forward to goodies each "party".

Have a great day!

No comments: