Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Inchies!!


Hello everyone, I thought that I'd pop in really quick and show you some inchies!!

A while back on my Yuku site "Cards Made by Hand" we had a swap. It was an inchie swap. There was no theme to it, just inchies. So these are the ones that I made.
When I first heard of inchies I thought "they are not for me" but they are actually so fun to make, and they are super addicting!!
If your ever interested in swapping some inchies with me just drop me a line ~ I'd love to!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Joani. Do you ever do ATCs?

Carrie said...

Love the inchies, Joani.
I for sure want to order the fun frog set that you featured on here and I printed out the disc. list so will order some more too.
Hugs, Carrie