Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Good Morning

Did you all survive the weekend? I did ~ even though we had some serious thunder storms. And of course I don't care for them. They've always scared me to death.

Other than that my weekend was not too eventful - so shall we get down to business?

I want to first show you a card that I made for a friend for her birthday. I should of showed it to you a while ago, and actually I forgot about it.
The card above was made for my friend Rita's birthday. The base card is Pixie Pink and I layered it with Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette and some DP from Memory Box. I stamped the image from Perfectly Clear Stamps the Changito Birthday and colored him in with pencils and gamsol. I then layered that with a piece of Pink Pirouette that I cut out with my nesties and pierced the scallop edges. I stamped the present in Positively Pink ink and used some stickles to brighten it up. I punched that out with my 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches and attached it to the card. I think that she liked it.
I'm not sure if it's my computer or not but I'm having issues with posting pictures. It won't let me move them around. I "upgraded" my Internet Explorer the other day (which I wish I didn't) and now things are all different and I'm having to learn new things. So my posting might be a little sporadic.
Here's to wishing you a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joani, I am very much enjoying the great birthday card. Thank You!
Hugs~
Rita