Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So sorry!

I'm so sorry it's been a while since I posted. I knew that last week would be a wacky one with hubby home. But I've got a few things that I'd like to show you... So ready or not, here it is...

Last weekend we went to a gathering in Northern Kentucky. On SCS there is a forum where you can search or even start a thread about getting together with others in the area to stamp or scrap or whatever. We went back in April when we went it was decided to do it again, and this time it was Christmas in July. I want to show you what this group of VERY talented ladies made. There was 15 of us total. I was blown away with all the talent that these ladies have. And all these punches! Look at these cards with all the punches. I would never of thought of those!! But now I know what I will be making for Christmas this year *Ü*

I've had my card done for a while but I did not post it because I did not want to show it in case one of the ladies was looking. So here is mine...
First let me say that I am sorry for the bad picture, I don't know what is wrong with the camera. Sometimes it takes great pictures ~ sometimes it doesn't.
The base card is Pacific Point (I loaded up on this before it went away!) and I layered it with Riding Hood Red (yes, I did the same as the Pacific Point) and DP from Darcies. I had to call them to order more - I've had some for years, but not enough for 18 card sets.
I stamped the image and colored the smore, cup and the penguins feet with pencils and gamsol. I then colored the hats and cheeks with markers. I then used stickles on the marshmallow and cut the image out with my nesties and inked the edges with Real Red ink. The white piece behind the image panel was run thru the cuttlebug with the snowflakes folder then added to a piece of Riding Hood Red as well. You can't see it in the picture, but behind the image panel and the CB panel there is a piece of white organdy ribbon going straight across.
Well, that's my card - you like?
Yesterday was stamp camp at Anne's house. I did not go last month but I would not miss this month. I love going to her house and creating. You wanna see what we made yesterday? Of course you do!
We used the die cut from SU! to create this adorable little box and then we made these little note cards!
We made these two cards too. Actually we made 3 cards, but I've already used one of them and forgot to take a picture!
The minute I saw this medallion I knew that I HAVE to have it! When I first saw it in the catty I thought it would go on my wish list - but now I know for sure it's the next thing that I want. And the little robots, aren't they adorable?! I'm not a fan of robots, and they are popping up all over - I think it's because I don't have a little boy. I don't know. But this card she created for us was adorable! It's hard to tell in the picture, but the little bellies are stamped on colored paper and cut out and pop dotted on to the card. It really is adorable!!
So - how is that for the day? Did I make up for not being around? No, I know. But I hope to create more today for you!
Have a great afternoon!

No comments: