Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, July 31, 2009

More fun, fun, fun!

Remember yesterday and the stationary sets? Well here's some more to show you. I really got carried away with these. They are so much fun to make, and super easy! I thought that I'd show you the rest of them that I made. Some have the little note pads and some have post it notes, I ran out of the note pads... They are on my list though....
Here I have this one in Riding Hood Red, Ballet Blue, Green Galore and Summer Picnic DP. I knew that I was saving that for something *Ü*
These are done with Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Delicate Dots DP. I have lots of that paper.
Some of the same, just moved around different.
These are done in Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Candy Lane DP and Sweet Always DP.
I used my Martha Stewart punch, SU! Scallop border punch, Marvy scallop oval punch, wide oval punch and my scor-pal on each of these sets.
Fun huh?
I hope that these bring you some inspiration for the weekend. I'd love to see what you can come up with ~ if you do post me a comment so I can see.

2 comments:

Linda Crowder said...

I haven't visited you in a while, so I was at my neighbor's today, playing on her computer and I went to your site. I love this project, so I am really glad I came to see you today! This is really cool. I want to make one for myself and what great presents this will make for Christmas. I can't use my computer for a few more weeks and I am typing this with one hand, as I have a growth on my left hand and can't use it. Surgery is mid August. It will be fine after that, they promise me. Take care. I was just thinking of you and your beautiful cards.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very cool!!!
:-)