Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Digi Time!

Howdy everyone!

I took part in a challenge over at Digital Scrapbook Place. It was to take a picture showing what is outside your window and here is what I came up with. You all probably have seen these pictures, but here is a new page. I used elements from the Button Page Kit Created by Suzanne C. Walker. I hope to start making my own pages and elements, that's what I've been working on. Hope you enjoy!!
Have a great afternoon!

**Edited to add:
I had this and another 2 posts ready to post for you and for some reason blogger did not post them. I wanted you to know that I was still here ~ just busy. So I will try again..

No comments: