Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

A little sumptin' sumptin'

I was so excited the other day when Betty stopped by ~ out of the blue. Not just because of her stopping by but what she had in her hand! The new SU! catty!!! Oh I must tell you it is perfect! It seems that they outdo themselves each and every time.
But not just because of that, but take a look at what she also gave us! I was so proud of her for doing that. Now I have the colors in my hot little hands. It always helps to be able to see something and to touch it.

She made a chart with all the new In Colors ink, ribbons and papers. How cool is that?!

And looksie what else she made:

A catty survival kit!! Isn't it the cutest?? Click on the picture to bring it up full size to see.

Trust me, you will want one of everything in the new book. Go, quick ~ Go to Betty's site and place an order. You know that you want to!

No comments: