Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm looking for a....

I'm looking for a few people to join in my next go round of my stampers club.

Let me explain....

What a Stamper's 6 group is - basically 6 people who all promise to purchase at least $20.00 of The Angel Company product for 6 months, and each take turns at being a hostess. When it is your month as hostess - you will get the benefits of getting at least a Level 1 hostess set, and at least one 1/2 off item out of the catty! It could be a stamp set or a Bind it All or heck, even a scor-pal. And not to mention the "goodies" that I make for you each month!!

If you are interested, please shoot me an e-mail or submit a comment to this post!

No comments: