Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Mojo Friday?

Mojo Friday?? Nope, Mojo Monday just 5 day's late...

I had all good intentions on getting my version of the sketch done Monday but those little stationary set's threw me for a loop. I l♥ve making those. I will post later today all the other ones that I've made. You'll think I've gone mad!!

Well here's the sketch that was posted over at Mojo Monday. I really love this one, and I think that I may use it often.

So here is my version of the sketch. There is something that I had to pop in the mail today and I thought that I'd make it a RAK day too.
I pulled out one of my old SU! set's Best of Cluck and thought that I'd use it. It has not seen ink in a while and I thought I'd condition it *Ü*
The base card is Riding Hood Red that I layered with Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette and the yummy DP from The Angel Company called Catelynne. It's my favorite one. I stamped the image from Best of Cluck and colored it in with my pencils and gamsol. Following the sketch I used my nesties to cut the circles out for the images and my 1" and 3/4" circle punches for the words. I hand made the photo corner at the top left like I've shown you before and the sentiment was stamped and added to a piece of Pink Pirouette that I cut out the right edge like a flag. A little gem here and there and I was complete.
I've been pre-occupied today with things, so I'm sorry that my posts are a little late. But better late than never.
Have a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Awww Joani this is sooo cute! The colors and layers are fabulous. Beautiful work!!