Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Ready for #2?

Are ya??

Well here we go ~ the 2nd part of this sneek peek. I'll have a #3 then I'll reveal the sneek peek.

Ok, I think that you can tell now that I kept with the Ballet Blue and Chocolate Chip theme, right? Chocolate Chip is my most favorite color to work with. Everything goes with it.

So here goes:

The base card is Ballet Blue and I layered it with Chocolate Chip and some Close to Cocoa DP. I stamped the image from Simply Said with Ballet Blue ink. You can hardly tell in the picture but the flowers have a little yellow chalk over them just for a touch of color. I also added a piece of Chocolate Chip satin ribbon that I had to the center of the card. When that was being discontinued I made sure to load up on it!

I stamped the sentiment in Ballet Blue ink and punched it out with my oval punch and layered it on to a piece of Ballet Blue cs that was punched with my curly label punch and used pop dots to adhere it to the corner.

The inside is once again the same as the other ~ I used a piece of Chocolate Chip and a piece of white cs on the inside to finish it off.

Stay tuned, there will be a sneak peek #3 soon!

No comments: