Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I never showed you...

I never showed you the digi page that I made from scratch, did I?

It was my very first page that I actually created myself. "Paper" and all. But first, our town has a huge fireworks display on the 4th. There are cars that line up on the side of the roads and everything. The past few years we've heard music too - but not this year. And of course the past couple of years it's rained on us too! We were sitting aside the road waiting for the show to start and I glanced over and saw these two birds sitting on the fence. Of course I had to grab the camera and snap a picture. I'm not sure what kind of birds they are since I've just started to love bird and watching them. If someone knows can you tell me??
And my digi page. Cool huh? I made every thing on the page but the two frames. Those are fireworks from this years show. Mom just had her eye surgery a couple of days before that's why she's wearing the patch. Danielle said that it looks like a cheese grater - it really did! And that's the BBQ we had. Luckily we have a little porch overhang that we can stand under or we would of been wet!
I hope you enjoy. Now I'm off to create something that I can show you tomorrow!

No comments: