Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Here it is...

Here it is. This is what the sneek peeks have been about the past couple of days. I've been working on these non stop. They are so easy to make and such fun to do. I first saw them over at Inking Idaho ~ her blog is so AMAZING! I wanna be just like her when I grow up *Ü*

This is one side of the stationary holder. The other side also has a pocket. The both hold 2 cards each. All the cards are displayed.
This particular holder is made with Pacific Point, So Saffron, Old Olive and Delicate Dots DP. I used the stamp sets Because of You and Sincere Salutations. The punches I used were the wide oval, scallop oval, scallop border, corner rounder and Martha Stewart. I've got some discontinued Old Olive 1/4" ribbon and some white ribbon also. I also covered a mini notebook and added some DP to the inside of the pen. There is a velcro dot that I cut in 1/2 to close the set up.





This is the inside of it. There is a little pocket to hold envies and a notepad and pen to jot down notes.


So wadda ya think? Cute right? Once all the pieces are cut they go together in no time flat. I've made some for Mom to take to her last (hopefully) eye doctor appointment tomorrow. It's been a month already. I've made some for my Stamper's group, I've made some for friends. I can't stop making them!! I will show you more of them later. I've got a basket full!
Hope your having a crafty day!

No comments: