Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Every have an ah-HA moment?

Have you ever had one of those ah-HA moments? I did!

I've always tried to take my new catties to the office supply store to have them wire bound. They seem to flip pages better, you can fold them over so they don't take so much room - it's just neater all around.

Well a couple of days ago I thought "dummy. You have a Bind-It-All". Yes, yes I do!!!

So I took my catties to the UPS store here in town and had them cut the glued spine off and I came home and punched the holes and wire bound it myself.

The Angel Company is having another one of their double rewards sales right now and if you place an order of $100.00 you can get not only one but TWO hostess Level A sets AND not one but TWO 1/2 off items in the catty! How cool is that!!! If you wanted you could get the Bind it All and the Scor-Pal ~ or whatever else in the catty you'd like for 1/2 off!

If you are interested just leave me a comment or e-mail me at joanmcdonald@roadrunner.com

Have a great rest of your day!!

No comments: