Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Retired SU sets for sale

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
I just wanted to post a note to let everyone know that I am selling some of my retired SU! sets. There is quite a list - and if you take a look at the top of my sidebar you will see them.


Each (except for 2) one is linked to the SCS gallery so you can click on it and see what is in the set. All of my sets are unmounted as I have described in a past post. If your new to my blog or if you need a refresher, please click HERE. It shows how I have unmounted my sets and how they are stored.



I have taken all of my SU! sets and removed the grey foam that comes with them and replaced it with the EZ Thin Mount black cushion. Just about all of the set's have been use, with the exception of a few. There may be some staining on the rubber but it does not effect the stamped image.



I also beleive that they are very reasonably priced. Most of them are at least 1/2 off if not more. I prefer to mail within the US - shipping is cheaper and the responsibility of the buyer. I will ship outside the US - I am not familiar with the shipping costs but I will find the cheapest way possible. If you are interested let me know and I will charge you exact shipping costs.


If you have any questions please ask, and if you would like a picture of the set by all means just ask - I will send a picture to you.



Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments: