Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Friday

Good morning everyone!!


Whew, this week seems to of flown by! It's already Friday. Where does the time go?

And yes, it's Friday and I'm just finishing the Mojo Monday sketch. Isn't that awful. I've been trying to stay on top of it, but I was bad this week.

You wanna see what I came up with? Here goes...

This was this weeks sketch. Cute huh?

Now here is what I came up with. I left out the bow, but other than that it's pretty close. The stamp that I used is a stamp that I've had forever. Actually it is a stamp of Danielle's ~ but she'll never know *Ü* It is from Penny Black and it is called Minding Shelty. I am in a swap on my Yuku site called Travel. Ok, no ~ I don't travel by horse but I'm sure that some do.

The base card is Creamy Caramel. I layered it with Baroque Burgundy, Soft Sky and some DP from Friskars and DCWV Old World Mat Stack. The image and background were cut out with my Nesties. I used some lace ribbon (that I love BTW) that was purchased from Big Lots and some paper flowers. I also did the stitching on my sewing machine.

I think it turned out ok. The card dimensions are 5" x 5" so I had to make an envelope ~ which was fine because I have a template and it only took a minute to zip out!

If you have not yet you should really try the Mojo Monday sketches. I look forward to the ones each Wednesday on SCS but finding these helps out a lot too! It just gives you that kick in the rump of inspiration that you sometimes need.

That's all for now. I should be back later to post a little something else.

No comments: